My zebra nails. I thought Black and White are kinda basic. So I tried a Silver nail polish. I used a black nail polish with a thin brush. Follow the lines if you wanna do it too :D
Check out my personal blog! ;) New theme coming up anyway! :>
кaycee мacuha ✿: Peach flower nail art tutorial
Couldn’t think of a better title for these nails, but anyway, let’s get started. Here are the things needed. Remember, you need to work quite fast here! The only drying you will make is on first and last step!
- White nail polish
- Dark Peach nail polish
- (maybe) Copper glitter nail polish
- Glitter gold nail polish
- Apply Base coat to protect nails from being yellowish (Optional) and apply the copper-like color nail polish you have there. Mom bought mine so I don’t know where to buy it but there’s something written in the nail polish, it’s Daewon Cosmetics and the number is 34. That may be a hint. haha
- Dry and drop 5 white dots shaped like petals of a flower.
- Immediately drop one peach nail polish in the middle (I recommend a dark one maybe close to brown or dark nude color).
- Work fast because the petals should still be wet for your next step. Get your toothpick and sweep through the petals from the center (peach nail polish in the middle) going outwards.
- Do that to all the petals. You can just leave it like this and enjoy your nails but if you want, you can add a one single drop of gold glitter nail polish like i did. After all these, dry and apply top coat so that nails will last longer.
..and you’re done! You can do this in all your nails! For me, I just did it in my ring finger or nail. Whatever. haha
Full preview of my nails here: http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8242/dsc1085.png
To get it right, you need pastel nail polish. And my brown looked too dark so I suggest a not too light brown. The best thing is it looks cute and good in long and short nails! I have short nails now because my school don’t allow long nails. And I also missed doing nail arts.
- In my previous nail art tutorial (Panda nails)
- The background I used in this nail art tutorial :)
If you can’t read the picture, just save it and zoom it in your photo viewer. This nail art is still on my nails <3 Anyway, I’m gonna post a lot more nail tutorials ;)
Full finished picture:
Mine’s kinda messy because my white nail dot pen didn’t work so I had to use a toothpick. I bet you can do better than me, good luck :)
Say hello to another nail art on my nails again. Just white and black. And actually, they are bows. lol Doesn’t look like one. Idea not by me :)
French Manicure for May. :) Didn’t have a base coat or top coat, the nail polishes mom bought for me will get here at May 5 or 6. I am so excited <3 This looks a little messy though.. oh well x) But for the first time, my brother and my dad finally liked my nails. Maybe because they’re simple now. They say my nail arts don’t look normal. I think they are. haha! Does the white looks like correction pen? My brother said it after he said it was good. haha I bet he was just messing with me.
Say hello to my current amateur nail art. Did this earlier. It’s so messy I know for a beginner. I just started doing this nail polish thing last month. haha But even though, I like the ‘metallic look’ of my nails now. haha! My mom and my sister bought me some nail art things I’ll be needing soon. I hope they get back here next month but I think it’s impossible so I’ll have to use the nail polishes and tools maybe on our prom and during events and on our next vacation. :(