кaycee мacuha ✿: Peach flower nail art tutorial
Couldn’t think of a better title for these nails, but anyway, let’s get started. Here are the things needed. Remember, you need to work quite fast here! The only drying you will make is on first and last step!
- White nail polish
- Dark Peach nail polish
- (maybe) Copper glitter nail polish
- Glitter gold nail polish
- Apply Base coat to protect nails from being yellowish (Optional) and apply the copper-like color nail polish you have there. Mom bought mine so I don’t know where to buy it but there’s something written in the nail polish, it’s Daewon Cosmetics and the number is 34. That may be a hint. haha
- Dry and drop 5 white dots shaped like petals of a flower.
- Immediately drop one peach nail polish in the middle (I recommend a dark one maybe close to brown or dark nude color).
- Work fast because the petals should still be wet for your next step. Get your toothpick and sweep through the petals from the center (peach nail polish in the middle) going outwards.
- Do that to all the petals. You can just leave it like this and enjoy your nails but if you want, you can add a one single drop of gold glitter nail polish like i did. After all these, dry and apply top coat so that nails will last longer.
..and you’re done! You can do this in all your nails! For me, I just did it in my ring finger or nail. Whatever. haha
Full preview of my nails here: http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8242/dsc1085.png
To get it right, you need pastel nail polish. And my brown looked too dark so I suggest a not too light brown. The best thing is it looks cute and good in long and short nails! I have short nails now because my school don’t allow long nails. And I also missed doing nail arts.
- In my previous nail art tutorial (Panda nails)
- The background I used in this nail art tutorial :)
New nail art tutorial! Some of you guys may have seen my panda nails post: http://capturingdreams.tumblr.com/post/5357188644/panda-nails-kinda-messed-up-though
It’s another picture and I’m kinda regretting I didn’t put that ^ picture instead. I know mine’s messy but I was still new to these nail arts when I did that. Good luck.
If you can’t read the picture, just save it and zoom it in your photo viewer. This nail art is still on my nails <3 Anyway, I’m gonna post a lot more nail tutorials ;)
Full finished picture:
Mine’s kinda messy because my white nail dot pen didn’t work so I had to use a toothpick. I bet you can do better than me, good luck :)